Revamp Camp – Whole Package
In the Spring of 2015, the small city of Cordova, Alaska brought Coach Jesse Muench to town to “revamp” their players’ skills and spark new life into their team. Come get a behind the scenes looks at the very best drills Coach Muench has to offer for taking all aspects of your game to the next level. He covers everything you need to be a dominant guard on offense including – handles, scoring, speed, footwork, athleticism, reading defenders, faking out defenders, dealing with contact, court awareness, reactions, move execution, combos, warming up, cooling down, and MUCH more. The entire camp was a total of 16 hours long (4 days of 4 hours each) and we edited the footage to bring you the most important moments. The entire Revamp Camp package includes over 9 hours of raw, behind the scenes footage, showing you what a game changing camp for the new era of basketball guards looks like. You get to see what other players look like doing the drills and exercises as Coach Muench gives feedback on how to improve and take their games to the next level. This is the perfect way for you to see common issues that players encounter so you can avoid them, as well as see the best ways to train to make sure you’re getting maximum improvement from your time in the gym. When you purchase access to the entire camp you get access to all the individual elements below:
- Ball control
- Footwork & athleticism
- Moves & combos
- Dealing with defenders
- Agility ladder drills
- Awareness & reactions
PLUS, you also get over 2 HOURS of bonus content not included in the individual packages such as:
Full Camp Format
When you get the whole camp package, not only do you get access to the individual sections for different training elements, but you also get access to other unseen footage and elements. PLUS you get access to a page that has the camp footage put in order, so you can see what a typical camp with Coach Muench looks like from Day 1 to Day 4.
NBA Player Breakdowns
Jesse gives campers details on how to play like different NBA stars. Players covered include – Westbrook, Rose, Harden, Rubio, Wall, Kobe, Lebron, Jordan, and more. Throughout the camp there’s also examples of techniques that Kyrie, Curry, Chris Paul and other NBA stars use.
The Handles Test
See a couple of quick tests you can do to see how good your handles are. You’ll also get to see the improvements campers made in just 4 days, imagine how much you can improve with the drills in this package over the course of a month!
Priming and Mobility Drills
See Coach Muench’s “go-to” drills, stretches and exercises for getting his body and nervous system ready for workouts and games, as well as freeing up stiff joints and muscles so you can move more quickly and powerfully on the court. This will help you run faster, jump higher, score more, break more ankles, play more consistently in games, and prevent injury.
Motivation, Tips, And Secrets
At the beginning and end of each day Coach Muench gave players some the best advice, motivation and secrets that he has to offer. When you apply these tips they can literally change not just your game, but your entire life.
The Gauntlet is a full court “obstacle course” that was invented by Coach Jesse Muench and Coach Jason Schuette as a fun way to challenge players handles, footwork, athleticism, speed, conditioning, and scoring. See what it’s all about and how it’s set up!
Streetball & Freestyle Moves
At the end of camp players wanted to learn some streetball and freestyle moves, and Coach Muench simply couldn’t say no. See how to set up and do common moves such as dribbling the basketball between a defender’s legs, make your defender think you passed the ball when you didn’t (so much that they turn around!), and classic streetball and freestyle moves like the jackknife, boomerang, arm roll, neck stall and more!
The Tampa Thunder AAU team brought Jesse in for a one day “overhaul” clinic with their team. He did a brief “freestyle” basketball performance, motivated campers, told them what’s necessary to get PRO level handles, and took them through an hour of his favorite drills. When you get the entire Revamp Camp package, you get access to a behind the scenes video from this “overhaul” clinic too!
If you get all of the individual packages separately it will cost $200, and you won’t get the over 2 hours of valuable bonus content listed above. When you invest in the whole camp package you get all of the bonuses, AND your cost goes down to just… $150
The Ball Control package features:
- A 24 minute video on “Skill Priming” your ball control & footwork
- A 32 minute video showing Coach Muench’s “must-do” ball control drills
- 2 sets of ball handling progressions that will maximize ball control
- A unique body trick that everyone can take advantage of to improve ball control
- A drill that improves body control, ball control, and helps you sell fakes more effectively
- Drills that help improve dribble speed, strength, and grip on the basketball
- A rhythm dribble that develops ball control and a deadly change of speed combo
- 3 drills you should do DAILY that develop footwork patterns and dribble motions all ball handlers must master
- Demonstration of proper stance and 3 reasons it gives you a huge advantage in games and in practices
- An explanation of why ball handling is the easiest skill to improve quickly
- The biggest key to getting COMPLETE ball control
- A set of advanced ball control drills that teach next level body and court awareness
- 3 new drills that combine 2 classic drills in a new way to helps players master basic hand positions and transitions between those positions while dribbling
- 4 unique advanced drills that work on different dribble hand positions and releases for next level ball control
- Keys to mastering the ball control needed for the inside out dribble
- 3 unusual drills that takes hand positioning, ball control and coordination to new heights
- 6 different 2 ball drills to develop dribble power, control, focus and get in twice the dribbling in the same amount of time!
- A stationary combo dribble that develops control over the ball in all areas around your body
- Secrets to protecting the basketball using your ball control
- Keys and secrets to instantly improve ball handling control
- “Weak hand” drills and practice advice
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Footwork & Athleticism
The Footwork & Athleticism package features:
- 4 videos with a total of over 100 minutes of footage
- Breakdowns showing how your feet are the secret to creating on the court
- A footwork timing tip that will make your crossovers easier and more effective
- Jamal Crawford inspired drill that shows you how to master the footwork of the hesitation
- Moves and drills that use basic dribbles but shifty footwork to keep defenders guessing
- Breakdown of how to use your feet create angles to get past tight defenders
- Drills to develop a comfortability with moving at all angles while doing different dribble moves
- 2 simple tests to see how good your ball control and footwork while dribbling are
- A secret to make the most of your footwork when dribbling
- How to practice your layups so you get in the habit of finishing strong
- A way of practicing your moves so you’re more explosive
- Fast break drill that develops your ability to get across the court quicker off the dribble
- A challenging “dribble lunge drill” that develops leg speed, strength, and stance while teaching proper dribble placement
- Drill to develop an ankle breaking change of direction
- Advanced footwork and ball handling drills
- Footwork and athleticism drills with and without the basketball
- Rapid-fire foot speed and agility drills
- Basketball specific footwork tips
- Drills to improve first step length and speed
- Exercises to develop power, balance, and change of direction
- All drills will improve ball handling and scoring
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Awareness & Reactions
The Awareness and Reactions package features:
- A 14 minute video of Jesse’s “must do” awareness and reactions drills
- Learn how to get the reps of individual practice but with the reactions of games
- See how to make quick decisions while protecting the ball
- Learn how to get rid of hesitations that are costing you opportunities in games
- These drills will keep you from looking at the ball when you dribble and improve court vision
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Moves & Combos
The Moves & Combos package features:
- 3 videos with a total of over 130 minutes of footage
- Breakdowns of EVERY major 1 dribble move including:
- 3 types of hesitation setup dribbles and moves from them
- Protection dribble
- Tap crossover
- Throw crossover
- Inside out
- Set behind the back
- 1-2 step behind the back
- Between the legs
- Reverse between the legs
- Spin move
- Breakdowns of combo moves and counter-moves including:
- Inside out & crossover
- V dribble & crossover
- UTEP 2 Step (Killer Crossover)
- Regular dribble to kill dribble
- Kill dribble & crossover
- Crossover & tapback
- 2 types of V tapbacks
- Secrets on how to quickly master each move
- In depth details of footwork and dribble timing and positioning, body mechanics and more
- Deadly combo moves that give you counter-move options for tough defenders
- Tips on how to make each move and combo effective in games
- See Coach Muench give live corrections on common execution issues
GET INSTANT ACCESS
The Scoring package includes:
- A 17 minute video that focuses on simple, effective scoring moves that you can count on
- Breakdowns on how to attack and finish at the basket
- Breakdowns on how to set up your jump shot
- Secrets to improving your shot accuracy
- A simple way to increase your shooting range
- Learn easy counter moves for all of your attack moves
- A quick daily routine that you can practice to explode your scoring in games
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Dealing With Defenders
The Dealing With Defenders package includes:
- 3 videos covering a total of 1 hour and 9 minutes of in depth breakdowns and drills
- Secrets to protecting the basketball and beating high high pressure defenders
- Multiple ways to deal with second and third defenders when you get into the lane
- How to beat double teams
- A game strategy to make the entire game easier so you can score more and get more assists
- A sneaky setup to put your defender to sleep so you can blow by them
- How Stephen Curry uses his moves to keep the ball protected at all times
- A unique drill that teaches you how to protect the ball with moves like Stephen Curry
- How to read you defender and get past them more consistently
- How to SET UP your defender to get past them consistently
- A simple drill to learn how to quickly read and react to your defender with ease
- A drill that teaches you how to take everything a defender does and make it work AGAINST them
- Learn when to break one of the “rules” that coaches teach about your crossover
- See how to use your defender’s positioning to your advantage at all times
- A way to “read your defender’s mind” and control what they do
- The biggest key to making your fakes work
- A simple mental and timing trick to play more comfortably and confidently in games
- A crossover “split second hack” that will make your crossovers more effective
- One EASY setup to get a read on your defender so you can beat them
- Drills and secrets to dealing with contact and physical defenders so you can be strong with the ball, protect it, and power through defenders that reach and hack you
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Agility Ladder Drills
The Agility Ladder Drills package includes:
- A 34 minute video featuring Coach Muench’s “go-to” agility ladder drills
- A drill to develop precise, cat quick footwork while dribbling with both hands
- Drills to develop confidence and coordination with multiple foot patterns
- Learn how to explode forward from set-up moves
- Crossover drill to improve stance and crossover control
- A simple jab step drill to teach you how to use your feet to create space
- Develop a nasty inside out fake with a “quick feet” drill
- See how to develop the perfect footwork for a devastating hesitation dribble
- Learn how to put defenders to sleep and blow by them with a simple footwork-dribble drill
- Improve dribble timing and crossover control with a rhythm cross drill
- A tough side-scissors drill that takes ball control and footwork to the next level while teaching you how to protect the ball with your body and feet
- Next level between the legs ladder drill that teaches you how to stay low, while developing footwork and dribbling precision
GET INSTANT ACCESS
What Exactly Do I Get?
Each Revamp Camp package features behind the scenes, streaming videos. Each package contains different types of drills so you can pick the package that best suits your needs. If you purchase the entire Revamp Camp package you also get access to all of the individual packages, plus a bunch of bonus content which you can see under the “Whole Camp” tab.
Is This A Program?
No, although you can easily take the drills from this camp to create your own program or add them into your current program.
What Age & Level Player Is Revamp Camp For?
All ages and levels. There are drills for beginners all the way up to advanced drills. We had a wide range of players at this camp from kids up to high school players. Some of the drills players were able to pick up quickly, and others even the best players found challenging.
Can Coaches Benefit From Revamp Camp?
Absolutely. In fact these are the same drills Coach Muench uses at many of his camps and clinics around the United States and coaches are often intrigued and shocked by these innovative ways of improving players. If you’re a coach we’d LOVE for you to use these drills in your camps and practices, and we’re sure your players will make massive improvement because of them.
What If I Need Help?
You can contact us anytime at email@example.com
What Type of Payments Are Accepted?
We accept Paypal and all major credit and debit cards. If you don’t have a credit or debit card you can securely link your bank account to Paypal to make safe payments online.