Improve your ball control in MINUTES with some SIMPLE drills that no one else is teaching you.
This unique ball handling program takes you through a variety of drills you won't find anywhere else that “hack” into your body and mind and “program” you to control the ball with ease at all times. This is achieved by forcing your body to maintain a high ball in hand time, a perfect dribbling stance and flawless mechanics. In just one practice session using these secret techniques you will immediately notice a huge improvement in your ball handling ability. The end result of this program is ankle breaking handles that make the ball feel like it’s a part of your body.
- Have incredible control over the ball
- Improve weak hand quickly
- Build a huge arsenal of moves
- Gain confidence with the basketball
- Be effective off the dribble in games
- Develop proper dribble mechanics and habits
Hand Picked To Reprogram Your Ball Control In Minutes
- Simple, but effective secrets to perfect dribbling technique
- Concepts that dramatically improve your ball control, efficiency, reaction time and speed
- Learn why control IS speed- Learn why ball control is the basis for everything in ball handling
- A coaching myth about ball handling debunked
- How to use the program in your training to maximize your improvements
- A technique that will instantly make ball handling easier
- Unique hand exercises to get your hands stronger, more flexible and warmed up so you can grip the ball better
- 2 ball handling drills that prime your hands for control and a full range of motion
- A full workout that gets you crazy handles in only 20 minutes a day
- 46 ball handling drills that teach you ball control in every way imaginable from basics up to advance moves
- A secret drill progression developed to “program” your body to control the ball with ease after just one practice session
- Explanations of how to use each drill and why it is important
- Some unusual moves and drills that you won’t learn from any other coach
- A variety of moves and combinations that can be used in real game situations
- Learn almost every move imaginable in a few weeks just by doing these drills
- Develop leg strength and range of motion
- Advanced dribbling moves and combinations to challenge your control and give you a huge arsenal of moves
- All 48 drills listed so you never miss one
- Zip through your workouts even faster and get better results
- Keep yourself accountable and on track to ensure you're improving
- Convenient to bring to the court
- This one drill will make your first step longer, more explosive and more effective in games
- Learn the keys to getting past defenders and staying in front of them
- Discover a simple habit that will make it nearly impossible for defenders to steal the ball
- Learn to dribble the ball in a way that will instantly get you attention from players, coaches...anyone!
- Build confidence with your ability to dribble the ball in a "freaky" way
- Get next level ball handling ability and be comfortable with the ball in even the most difficult positions
- An unorthodox way to keep the ball protected from defenders revealed
- 3 progressive drills that instantly make the ball feel like it's part of your hand
- Improve every aspect of your ball handling dramatically
- In 5 minutes some players go from barely gripping the ball to palming it
- Get incredible control over the basketball for all of your moves
- This drill teaches you how to make rapidfire combination moves while having complete control over the basketball
- Learning these types of transition dribbles is an absolute MUST to handle the rock like the pros
- Improve your ability to dribble the ball low and quick
- You'll get to that "crazy handles" level with drills like this
- Learn how to pull of cat-quick crossover combinations between the legs and behind the back without blinking an eye
- These types of moves will make your handles unstoppable in games
Here's Everything You're Getting
Keys to Instantly Improve Handles
Body Reprogramming: 46 Drills
First Step Like Kyrie
Crossover Transition Drill
Advanced Transition Drill
$30 Value $90 Value $10 Value
"Yo! It's awesome I honestly see improvement in my ball handling already! When I go to the neighborhood court everyone is amazed at how I handle the rock now thanks to you man you're a beast! And your drills are making me become a beast! Thanks!"Xavier Robinson
"Ball on a String really helped me develop the proper dribbling technique and ball control. I can now handle the ball at full speed without thinking about it and have more confidence putting the ball on the floor. Definitely a great buy."Jacob Nason
"Ball on a String is one of the best dribbling programs I've done. I've done just 3 days this week and my handles feel really amazing. The program deserves the name Ball on a String because that's how it feels."William Diaz
"Jesse Muench's training has helped me take my game to a new level! He doesn't just teach you how to mock certain moves, but how to do them effectively and when to use them in game situations. My handles are already much tighter than before I started training with Jesse and I can now get to where I want on the court using an arsenal of moves."J. Richardson
"Wow man, just wow, I have put to work this program 'Ball on a String' for almost a week now, man I'm at another level now. I actually can go pass my defender now. Thanks to you sir Jesse Muench and this program you made, I'm starting to have a good foundation and someone to call coach, haha, thanks alot man keep up the good work, I'll keep track on the training you provide."Marco
"I've done the ball on string ball handling program and gave me crazy handles. I keep breaking ankles in school and at streets."S. Rain
"Jesse Muench has the total package, that’s what separates him from any self-proclaimed basketball guru. He has a natural ability to make things easy to understand and learn. His on court skills are just there waiting for you to admire them: the man can handle the basketball like nobody’s business and is a nightmare to guard for any defender. On top of that, he has a natural ability to make things easy to understand and learn. His “step by step” approach will guide you through every key point of a move, drill, or exercise. His explanations are so effective and clear they can even be appreciated by the international audience, and his insight is so deep that anyone will find something new to learn, even those who know the “how & when” of basketball from personal experiences or teachings from previous coaches. In 5 words: this man is the deal."Enzo Savoca
"I worked on my handles with ball on a string and now I can do every drill that's in the workout ... my handles are 100% ... I played with my friends ... and I destroyed the court with my handles and playing ... then i started challenging other players in the neighborhood and i dominated the court ... I'm [now] officially a starter on my team and a big part of coming off the bench I owe to you, thanks alot and I will never forget what you've done for me."A. Sharof
"Thanks to you Coach Jes , I learned how to be quicker , smooth and smart on the court . My opponents have seen my improvement and I went from last picked to the first , do what you do and ill keep on improving
On my grind,"Alex Saurez
"Hey Jesse, I recently purchased ball on a string and just did my first workout. Later today I played one on one against my friend who I can never seen to get by on offense and I found that I was getting by him much easier than I ever have.
I even used that one move where you put it through your legs and step back and I had him spinning around before I nailed a jumper. Can't wait to blow up my high school season next year thanks man can't wait to kill this program."A. Conn
"Thank you so much! Your coaching has helped me to become a much better player. I went from losing the ball every time I got it to being able to destroy my defenders even when being triple teamed. Thanks again!"Griffith Littlehale
Who is this program for?
Every basketball player. Even the best ball handlers in the game like Kyrie Irving, Chris Paul, and Jamal Crawford are constantly practicing and finding ways to improve their handles. This program dramatically improves your ball handling control in just a few workouts. You’ll develop your weak hand and make the ball feel like it’s a part of your body at all times. With this type of ball control you’ll be more confident in games, allowing you to score more points and dish out more assists.
What do I need for this program?
Just a basketball and a little bit of space to dribble. No equipment or extra basketballs are needed to get sick handles with Ball on a String!
What age and what level player is Ball on a String for?
All ages and all levels. The program is designed to help players of any level by focusing on groundbreaking, yet simple, drills that force you to have incredible control over the basketball at all times. There are also some challenging drills to ensure you continue to improve and have something to work towards.
What types of payments are accepted?
We accept Paypal and all major credit and debit cards. If you don’t have a credit or debit card you can securely link your bank account to Paypal to make safe payments online.
What do other people have to say about the program?
A lot of people tell us that Ball on a String is the best ball handling program they’ve done or seen. Others have told us how it completely transformed their handles and game. Some people tell us they can’t believe how much they improved their handles in just one practice. You can also see what others said about the program in the testimonials above. But we’d rather you didn’t take our word for it. We’d much rather you experience how different your handles will feel for yourself. Grab a copy to see for yourself what all the talk is about.
How long does it take to do?
It depends on your level of ball handling ability, but generally your workouts will last 10-30 minutes, 3-5 days a week, and you’ll get some HUGE improvements out of this short workout. One of the main focuses of Ball on a String is to get you insane ball control and a huge arsenal of moves with quick and easy workouts, so you still have time to work on other parts of your game or other aspects of your handles.
Is this an online product or will it be shipped to me?
This product is completely online. By making the program digital you can access it on the go and in a variety of ways including smartphones, tablets, laptops and home computers. This way you can bring the entire program with you to the gym. Plus you can access the membership area where the program is in seconds after you’ve purchased it and get started – no waiting for shipping! The videos are all online as streaming videos that you can watch to learn the drills, tips and secrets, and there’s convenient workout checklists that you can print out and bring to the gym so you can crush your workout!
Are the drills stationary?
First, let’s debunk a myth – you can get great “on the move” handles even from doing “stationary” drills. If you watch great ball handlers, when they do most of their “moves” (especially crossovers) they are usually either stationary for split second while doing the crossover or only jabbing one of their feet. Ball on a String will help you work on both of these things.
That being said, Ball on a String is 95% stationary drills. Some of the drills near the end of the program are more on the move. We created the program this way on purpose, so you can get insane handles no matter where you are. For most drills you don’t need any more space than an arm’s reach, a basketball, and a flat surface you can dribble on (and you won’t even need that for a lot of the drills). Despite the program being mostly stationary you’ll still see big improvements in your “on the move” handles, because many of the drills incorporate footwork, leg explosiveness, moving the ball in all types of directions and dribbling the ball in different spaces around your body – just like while “on the move”.
How long do I get access to the program? Are there multiple payments?
Just one payment of $20.00 gets you lifetime access to the Ball on a String program.
What do I do if I need help?
You’re just an email away from support. You can contact us anytime at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Will I need a partner?
Nope! All the drills are solo.